Sunday 6 December 2015

Right Intention - (15 days till training commences)


HELL YES!

I'm sitting here on a Sunday with a massive 224 days to go until IMUK but only 15 days till I officially start my training.

Previously during training for larger events, I have lacked motivation at certain times and have focussed too much on one aspect of my life too much (work life/family life/personal life). As a direct result of this I have lost sleep while trying to catch up, become lethargic and missed training days or important family times.

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS TIME AROUND.

Over the following few days I'll be setting up a routine that will help me become motivated, refreshed and ready. It starts now with creating the right intention for my training, a right feeling for my training. That feeling/intention is quite simply "HELL YES!" - I must remember what I'm doing this for and that I'm in it to become an Ironman, to be called an Ironman and to earn "bragging rights forever!"


No comments:

Post a Comment