Friday 25 December 2015

Day 5 - Christmas day cycle

Christmas day this year means a bike ride after breakfast and present opening.

Being a bit on the wet and windy side meant that it wasn't the nicest of rides but it was still an hours ride at an average speed of 13mpg.

During the ride I had enough time to start thinking a little bit more about how I can stay motivated during the next 29 weeks and keep that "Hell yes" attitude. I believe I'll be able to get Rosy to make a monthly motivational poster for me to wake up to and I'll be able to get both Rosy and Siân to send a little good luck text once a week for me to wake up to before going swimming. I must remember to talk to them about this but I reckon this can be done during the journey down to Portsmouth tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment