Friday 16 November 2012

The Beginning of an Iron Journey

And so it begins... after reading much of Don Fink's book, Be Iron Fit, I have started my journey but nothing really goes to plan does it.
My first session was swimming which was actually pretty good, apart from my elbow hurting a bit after which meant I didn't complete the second swim session in the week. After that was a couple of runs and a brick session. All of these training sessions have been at a nice easy pace and a low heart rate, so it hasn't exactly been strenuous, but while getting the bike out tonight it had yet another flat on the back tyre. Needless to say, I didn't change it in the rain with rumblings of thunder in the background but managed to get the exercise bike into the house and do the time indoors while watching "The Almighty Johnsons".
So, everything is still on track at the moment I just need to fix the wheel and get back on it tomorrow in order to wear my outdoor kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment